Saturday, June 30, 2007

Welcome to Vivid Crimson

After nearly two years using Friendster blogs, I have now decided to upgrade.
Blogger gives me a whole lot more freedom for customizing, and not to mention, now my friends who don't have Friendster accounts can leave comments for me too.

Vivid Crimson is a name that just felt right to me for this blog. It's not much to do with the colour itself (seeing that my blog is currently green... and not crimson...) but rather a double meaning behind it. Some of you might know what I mean. ;-p And it's just a cool name, or at least it is to me.

And the sub-heading, 'Live. Learn. Grow.', some of you, especially from the editorial board, might recognize it as this year's theme for the school magazine. Weeeelll, I came up with it, (cheh, perasan...) so I reserve the right to use it here. (Hmm... I should think of copywriting it somehow) Only, it's 'We Live, We Learn, We Grow' in the school magazine... so I cut it short... harhar. How original.........

I'm still exploring around. Soon enough I'll fiddle my way into using my own adobe photoshop designs for this blog rather than the templates they already have... but now is not the time seeing that I'm due in the Youth Park Open Theater in 45 minutes. Tricia, please be there early or else I'll be completely lost...

I'll check back in later. Once I get my 'tree painting' out of the way, which is gonna be awhile, seeing what a 3rd rate artist I am...

Thanks for dropping by!

3 comments:

Esther said...

muahahaha.. i have landed on crimson land.. =D glad to have u joining me on blogger, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Hi dah-ling! Never do your tree yet ah? *wags finger* ;o)

Me too. LOL Glad that you made a blog that I can comment on. ;o) *muaks*

Tysle said...

Vivid Crimson is a name that just felt right to me for this blog. It's not much to do with the colour itself (seeing that my blog is currently green... and not crimson...) but rather a double meaning behind it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Why, why, why do I only get to know of this so late? It's not the colour at all! Haha. xD