Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Si Pemalas Finally Updates

BEFORE anyone says anything else, the Si Pemalas term I am using here is in reference to my blog updating frequency, ok. Don't you get started on that 'If you are lazy, what am I?' stuff again... :P

Ok, the latest news (or stale now, in this case) is of course, Negeri Sembilan. I will once again prove my wonderful hardworkingness by not writing about those four days spent there. Instead, here are the links to the people who have been hardworking enough to write about our time there.

(Most) Pictures courtesy of me, by the way. :-) (Since no one had been kind enough to credit me for the painstaking picture taking... hyuk! XD)

http://emotion-full.blogspot.com/2008/08/negeri-sembilan-digi-ad.html
Esther's Digi Ad... thanks a lot. Now the tune is stuck in my head. :P

http://caramelapples11.livejournal.com/75552.html
Phaik Chern's picspam.

Ah well, it was fun in some parts. The only all girl team, the only English sketch, probably the noisiest dorm... It's pretty cool that we brought a nice 3rd placing back.

Knowing me, I'll probably disappear for the next month again. Ta ta til' then.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahah! I'm the first one to post. Not surprising considering I visit your bloggie as frequent at other bloggies. :)

And yes, *agrees totally*, our dorm was definitely the noisiest dorm there. All 11 of us, singing, laughing and sometimes screaming like no one's business while passing food around. We're true blue (Green perhaps?) CGLians :D

And thank you FERN for the pictures!

Esther said...

AHA! Si Pemalas! ;) Aren't you the sam Si Rajin who got us all the pictures? Forgot to credit you.. as a matter of fact, and to save you the trouble..
EDIT:
The all famous Digi Ad! [courtesy of Lee Huey Fern and her Olympia Micro..] more or less.

questmaster said...

si pemalas atau si rajin ka siapa yg tahu... si too-rajin I think is more accurate. correct me if I'm wrong, but I think most ppl agree :P

Anonymous said...

ZOMG!WTF YOU UPDATED *dies*

I luff ya anyway. :D