Saturday, November 10, 2007

Got tagged...

Heh. For the first time, I've been tagged. Thanks, Maria... :-p

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
- In seconds he bounded back up wearing a satchel of tools. Reader's Digest August 1999

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
- The mirror...

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
- House. On Monday night. And it's Saturday today... YOIKS! One hour of TV a week..
who knew?

4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
- 8.50 am.

5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
- 9.00 am... not bad... :-p

6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
- Rain drops outside. And the whirring fan...

7. When did you last step outside?
- Yesterday. To Tesco...

8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
- Was at You Tube, watching the latest DL developements on CSI NY... Hence the updated quotes>>>>>>>>>

9. What are you wearing?
- 3 quarter pants and shirt. Geez... what kinda question is this?

10. Did you dream last night?
-Oh geez... I don't remember...

11. When did you last laugh?
- This morning, watching Danny and Lindsay bantering about catapults on You Tube...

12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
- CSI Season 4 poster, CSI Season 5 poster, CSI NY Season 3 poster. *cackle* Waiting for Carmine Giovinazzo poster...

13. Seen anything weird lately?
- Danny and Lindsay bantering about catapults on You Tube... -somebody stop me... lol-

14. What do you think of this quiz?
- Like Maria said, it's not a quiz... more of a questionaire... and it's fine.

15. What is the last film you saw?
- I think it was the Seeker... on October 5th... yoiks.. where have I been???

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
- CSI merchandise, completely-up-to-date. Ooh, and a nice Gibson acoustic guitar...

17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know:
- Who's 'I'? Different people don't know different things... muahaha.

18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
- Make them cancel all post-PMR programs and let us play UNO all day long instead. Ohhh... the world? No wars, less garbage and more CSI NY merchandise to reach Pulau Pinang. :D

19. Do you like to dance?
- Depends on the dance...

20. George Bush:
- I know Phaik Chern's weird plans concerning him, but other than that, I got nothing...

21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
- Always liked the name 'Haylie'... but I would go for Aiden too!

22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
- Uh.... DUH..... Danny!!!

23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
- Yes.

24. 4 people who must also do this in THEIR blog/journal:
- I don't know all that many people... um... Esther. Jo. Phaik Chern (tho' you said you didn't want to already, rite? but nvm.. heh.) And Mr. Stranded-on-an-Island. You know who you are. :-)I can't believe you won't let me shoot!
We'll be here all day...

4 comments:

Esther said...

wonderful. Now that you've mentioned me... I have to do it... lol. Joking. I'll do it OK! OK!

questmaster said...

hahaz. nice.

Anonymous said...

My weird plans concerning him??? You want me to get put away izzit? You never know there people okay... You watched Lions With Lambs? Did you?? You know what they do with people who are terrorists????

Anonymous said...

ekheheh...my name was there...wuhuu!!! LOL..just got back from watching Enchanted..it was hilarious and Patrick Dempsey is so cute! by the way, may i know what's phaik chaern's BIG plan?? heheh.. and who is Mr. Stranded-on-an-Island?