Saturday, November 17, 2007

On Hiatus

'I'm leaving on a jet plane... dunno when I'll be back again...'

This darn tune won't stay out of my head.

So you won't see me anywhere around here for the rest of the week, cos' I'm off to Jesse Spencer's hometown. Doubt he's there of course...

Ok, let me clear things up with you guys...

Jo wants me to smuggle a joey home, in reference to what some people call her, "Joey"..

Phaik Chern also wants kangaroos, preferably a pair, so she can breed them and start a kangaroo farm that will be featured in the Star Metro section.

Jess, of course, wants me to smuggle back a cute Aussie guy for her.

Tricia, I'll scout Trinity College for you and warn them all of your arrival in December.

Hope that's everything...

Happy Holidays!!

7 comments:

questmaster said...

precisely. glad we confirmed that little detail XD hope you have/had a great one! will be waiting for the cute-aussie-guy-shaped box labelled 'this way up' to arrive ;)

Esther said...

my wishlist: i want you to stay there panning gold till you get me a 100kg chunk, and then smuggle it back too! I'll give you half the returns... jkjking

He really spelt it Condent??! [crazy guy]

Anonymous said...

Had I have known that you would feature all my ideas on your blog...

"Phaik Chern also wants kangaroos, preferably a pair, so she can breed them and start a kangaroo farm that will be featured in the Star Metro section."

It was our top secret plans! At least until we're rich!

And really? He spelled Condent??? What so difficult about spelling the name of our school? I mean, like you said, Ms Koay spelled it out to him! Idiot. LOL Can't wait till you come home!

Muaks and huggles! ;o))))

Anonymous said...

LOL.. uh, I forgot to ask you to get a lamb for me!!!

Anonymous said...

condent? HUH??

Anonymous said...

sorry, not lamb, it's suppose to be a baby koala!!!

~ maria ~

Anonymous said...

Maria for heaven sakes.

Lamb?!

They aren't similar in the least! :/