Saturday, January 19, 2008

Together We Are Three!

Last day, and aren't we all relieved. Not sleeping properly, not bathing properly, missing almost a pint of blood thanks to those mosquitos... and school the very next day... what more can they throw at us?

I was up early, again... While Nadzira and Jo slept on, I walked around aimlessly debating whether to wake up Jess or not. It was 5 am... I decided against it for two reasons. One, she probably won't be pleased after the hellish Saturday night sleep she had. Two, I'm not really sure which tent she was in anyway. How would it be if I shone the bright torchlight into the wrong tent and woke up the wrong people... whoops!

So I went back to bed/cement floor, dozed for an hour, then only did I wake her up. Thank God I did get the right tent...

We sat at our familiar haunt again. Exercised again, as well as practiced the self-defence moves Mr. Michael taught, then had yet another Twinkie. After that, pack up. Tents came down and were stuffed mercilessly back into their bags (good riddance!), bags got shoved into one of the rooms, and we lazed around until we were called back into the hall.

Pn Sarimah read out a list of 'possible scenarios or problems faced by prefects' and we took a poll to see which problems were a... well, problem to us.

Then, out go the Form Fives and we Form Four prefects had to take a rules test. Don't scorn... we'll all have to study the school rules for our Civics exam soon! After answering the paper, the Form Fives came back in and the awards presentation began.

Pn Salmah and Pn Su both made speeches then, the food hampers were given out.

Best Team in Challenges: Lincoln
Best Team on Frat Night: Ghandhi
2nd Overall Best Team: Mandela
Best Overall: Mongkut ;-)

See! Best quality Mangkuks, tau! Made in China... uh... Thailand.

We were finally dismissed. Homeward bound where our lovely soft beds and hot showers were waiting for us. I slept the afternoon away and did not rise til' dinner time.

For all the whining I'm doing, I have to admit, this camp was a nice experience. For one thing, we've learnt to laugh at each other and ourselves. We've learnt how to handle many rule-breaking situations and we've gained quite a lot more friends. Hey, when we spend three days together away from civilization and are forced to come up with nonsense sketches, deal with hooligan-ish students, race for toilets and so much more, we're bound to end up much closer to each other.

Prefects Board 2008, together we are one! ;-)

Off to climb the Bt. Larut pile of homework. Thank God it's Sunday tomorrow. Nites!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

But since we're all tired and snappy and sleep deprived, why not complain anyway. It's human nature. XD

I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN. ;)

I'm in Mongkut and if anyone dares to make another crack about Mangkuks, I swear I'll get Chow Yun Fatt as King Mongkut to give orders to behead you all.

MANGKUK! I'd like to see you try and behead ME. :P

(and imerging looking like snowmen as well as inhaling a load of flour)

I breathed in flour. I think my lungs turned white.

More often than not, the braver ones were the ones thromping down the bridge, causing it to wobble left and right, scaring the one's behind her witless.

I detect a hint... *hands on hips*

'WOOHOO' types who slid all the way down without holding the rope.

I detect another hint. Why do you keep on dropping hints? Proof that you think of me as a form on entertainment. *sniff*

There were mosquitos feasting.

Not on me baybeh! :P I'm bitter. Or like I said in my blog, my repellent must have worked well!

I envy everyone else who actually slept more than 3 hours. I had 2.

I had 5! *dances*

P.S. - Don't lari yet. Got summore comments coming. ;)

Anonymous said...

Now this one is a comment for the second part ah... ;)

At 7 am, we gathered in a circle for morning stretching. Or what can only be categorised loosely as morning stretching.

I wore slippers for this. Damned gravel kept on going underneath my sole and poking me.

Then there's those who don't bathe at all. I choose not to name individuals *ahem*.

You guys! I KNOW WHO DIDN'T BATHE! I KNOW! I KNOW! I KNOW! *waves hand in the air*

I always thought of it as Twinkies, dunno why. Correct me if I'm wrong, kay?

Those are NOT Twinkies. It's a sin to compare them both. ;)

He's a really cool guy.

Word. :D

Then, tea break where I had my 2nd Twinkie of the day.

They're NOT Twinkies!!!

Tea break. 3rd Twinkie.

*headdesk* THEY'RE NOT Twinkies!

We had our BBQ first. Yummy, thanks to Pak Cik Din as well as Jannah and Shankeetha who did the barbequeing.

Yes! Gotta love those chick'en and balls! :D

I was murdering mosquitos everytime I see them. Again, lying on our backs, I saw a mosquito flying past overhead. WHAP! I killed it. Then, I did the stupidest thing ever. I opened my hands and the mosquito carcass fell onto my face.

So now you know... lmfao!!!

After one terrific FLAP!, Nadzira bolted upright, looked around for all of three seconds with half-lidded eyes, then slammed her head back onto her pillow.

rotfl!!! OMG this made me laugh so hard!

P.S. - Got another comment. Wait ah...

Anonymous said...

Now the 3rd and last comment. ;)

Not sleeping properly, not bathing properly...

YOU GUYS! I KNOW WHO DIDN'T BATHE! ASK ME!

Two, I'm not really sure which tent she was in anyway.

Thought she left you a note? Hmm...

Exercised again, as well as practiced the self-defence moves Mr. Michael taught, then had yet another Twinkie.

I LOVED the martial arts moves. ^^

And AGAIN, they're NOT Twinkies!!!

...and we lazed around until we were called back into the hall.

More like slept isn't it? :P I was slipping on your thigh. ;)

...we'll all have to study the school rules for our Civics exam soon!

Yep! We had a head start! ;)


Off to climb the Bt. Larut pile of homework.


Farnee. And the worse thing is, you're not exaggerating. *sighs*

Thanks for the interesting read babe! :D Love ya!

Esther said...

Part three: Again about King Mongkut. Naturally, the team with his name will definitely win. I mean, his majesty's name. So, technically, I was expecting that from part one. And my theory proved correct! So if King Mongkut has a thousand prefects, and those prefects work for the school, is King Mongkut the school?? Hmm.. food for thought. Crapping here. Congrats, team Mongkut!!!!

Esther said...

They're twiggys!!!! andd... who didn't bathe PC?? Sheesh, i HAVE to ask the obvious....

questmaster said...

for what it's worth, I can name a few people, huey fern, who didn't bathe as well :P go ahead and blame my influence, but I can still name 'em :D

questmaster said...

mind, I didn't realize at the time that people were going to make a bloody fuss over my personal hygiene, seeing nobody ever noticed before for I don't know how many years in school. hmm... perhaps I should pretend to bathe the next time I go to camp.

SYmPLiMe said...

PC! YOU ARE TAKING ALL SPACES!!!
right. Here i go..

"there's a Batu Uban Jetty? Yes there is."

That place isn't exactly Batu Uban!

"I'm in Mongkut and if anyone dares to make another crack about Mangkuks, I swear I'll get Chow Yun Fatt as King Mongkut to give orders to behead you all."

I think I was the first to call 'mangkuk' when i accidently saw Min Yan's nametag. They must be crazy to have a group named Mangkuk, I thought.

Uh, I ATE THE FLOUR!! It Isn't TASTY AT ALL!!! I have no idea why on earth I did that for the second time! ( the first time was at Penang Water Sports Centre during my mom's office family day. And I was STUPID ENOUGH not to head to the judges and showed them that I WAS THE FIRST TO GET THE SWEET!!! Grr...
LOL..my group got FIRST..from bottom!LOL

SUSPENSION bridge.0.o Fariza was walking as the bridge is bricks..I was the one trying my best to make the bridge stable again(i was standing at the back).

Flying fox? I didn't KICK anyone!!! and why on earth the thing brough me back to the middle of the long tali??

"Us: Abang, pegang ya!
Abang: Ya...
Us: Pegang tau!! Pegang!!
Abang: Ya, ya... saya pegang...
Us: Abang!!!!!!! PEGANG!!!! Jangan bagi lepas!!"

Let me guess..Uh, Jessica?? Right? *runs..jessica is chasing*

"I always got to the shower early thanks to the close alliance with the all-round champion-sprinter for-toilets, Jessica."

I was suppose to bathe after HUI LYNN when MY SISTER SUDDENLY CAME TO VISIT ME..HAiya..Man's toilet, here I come AGAIN!

"Thunder rumbled, Mat Rempits roared, waves pounded the shore, more footsteps going to toilet. All through the night. I heard it all. I envy everyone else who actually slept more than 3 hours. I had 2."

Uh, it was raining?? ANd THUNDER?? How come I donno??? I slept, well, rite after i BATHE AGAIN at 12.30am. FRESHY!! haha..so, 5 hours and 30 minutes!

"It is really peaceful and beautiful and you curse the fact you didn't have a camera..."

You could see me shouting and searching for camera huey fern!

SYmPLiMe said...

so, jess n fern were the one who din bathe...hmm...icic

SYmPLiMe said...

hehe...u admitted the mangkuk thingy..hehe..made in thailand??

questmaster said...

whenever you guys decide to, drop the bath issue. till then, have fun, won't you.

Anonymous said...

Tricia said...
I had a really nice sound sleep last night under the fan in the hall. Ahh... ;)

And i admit that I'm one of those people who didn't bathe and decided to STINK! Yeaa...!