Friday, May 16, 2008

Relief... sorta

And I quote Phaik Chern: IT'S OVER. OVER, OVER, OVER, OVER...

Well, except for those of you who have your final papers on Tuesday, to which I say, IT'S NEARLY OVER, OVER, OVER.... You get the picture.

Not that the mid year this time round went particularly well, but of course, that's expected. :-p But the freedom from revision definitely lightens the mourning over the horrible Physics and Bio papers. -no, no, no, don't think about it... whacks self-

But gone with the exam season, here comes the next busy season, preparation for Teacher's Day. Then, there's a whole bunch of stuff to finish up for school societies and what not... and robotics competition (a.k.a Grown-Up Lego XD) coming up. And I wanna talk about choral speaking (sighs happily) here as well. But, now is not the time, as I have many hours of sleep I need to catch up on, as well as books that have nothing to do with school subjects to read, and yes, Jess, Chapter 14 of 'Heroes' to write... Ok, ok! I'll get to it... yeesh.

Oh, and guess what? I got into the Penang Brats Workshop! Fun, fun, fun! XD Especially because it's on Merentas Desa Day... muahahahaha.

Until next time, where I shall talk about the 4 Arif choral speaking journey, and introduce 'Stylo Man'. Hehehee... You'll see.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yer.... so jealous... no nid to go for merentas desa. :P

Esther said...

Well, except for those of you who have your final papers on Tuesday, to which I say, IT'S NEARLY OVER, OVER, OVER...
---
i say bleh.

Congrats on getting into the BRATS workshop and MISSING MERENTAS DESA!

Who is stylo man??? Please not danny.

questmaster said...

don't you bleh me, esther. big mistake to bleh me. muahahaha.

Carmen C. said...

BOO!! update....! =)