Friday, January 23, 2009

You guys are too awesome...

What in the world have I done to deserve friends like you lot? XD

My 17th birthday was a really great one.

Thanks, 5 Arif, for the birthday song.
Thanks to the many people with their birthday wishes.
Thanks to The One-s for their wonderful birthday card.
Thanks to Nadzira for her very early present XD (December!).
Thanks to my big brother, for the Friends' DVD collection, MUAKS!
Thanks to Hui Lynn for the cake(s). Thanks to Jo and PC for the books, muahahaha.
Thanks to you three plus Tricia and Esther for embarassing me in Ms Lee tuition. :P
And of course, thanks to mummy and daddy for a great lunch, dinner and cake!
Thanks to Jess and Tricia and Amanda for the presents in advance.
Thanks producers of CSI NY, that what I've been waiting for all this while is finally going to happen.
-Hugs you all-

With four new books and all 10 seasons of Friends to watch, it'll be a wonder if I can actually finish any homework this week. And if I do, I probably will not be sleeping much.

Happy CNY, ya'll!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Huey Fern!
Lai Lin here.. Rmb me? Lol..
Happy Belated Birthday to you!!
Couldn't get to wish you on the day itself.. Hehe.. and i don't have ur MSN or your contact number.. Sorry for the late wishes! Hehehe.. all the best in everything you do girl =)

questmaster said...

ehh... /poke/ work hard, play harder. guitar, to be exact xP

Anonymous said...

I gonna cry cos no one thank me for the ang pow. Sob! Sob!

SYmPLiMe said...

happy belated bufday to you,
sorry, wasnt there to wish you like past years..