Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tag 'I...'

Complete each sentence.

I am: supposed to be writing a speech for Teachers' Day right now. But I am not, obviously.

I think: this procrastination thing really has to stop...

I know: that just as you close the chapter on one busy stressful week, another one begins almost immediately.

I have: too much work. (refer: 'I am:' and 'I think:') XD

I wish: to jump over the next two days and go right into the holidays.

I hate: being unable to fall asleep quickly at night and being so sleepy in the morning because of it. -screwed up biological clock-

I miss: Dhivvya and Maria. :-)

I fear: missing a couple of upcoming tight deadlines.

I hear: nothing quite often. Have patience if you have to repeat something several times.

I smell: I dunno. You tell me.

I search: my soul. -snort- Sounds like lyrics from some song... first thing that came to my mind...

I wonder: what it would be like if we changed the names of everything into other names?

I regret: not doing the speech right now. Or at least I will regret it tomorrow.

I love: CSI NY. 'Nuff said.

I ache: I'm not sure how to complete I ache. All I'm thinking is 'I ache' Full Stop

I am not: the only one who has OCD.

I believe: there's nothing wrong with doing donkey work, just know when to put the Full Stop.

I dance: like a person who has never danced before.

I sing: very often when alone and I enjoy doing it.

I cry: on stage because I have to. Or at least I try to. XD

I fight: pretty well on PlayStation fighting games...

I win: today/tomorrow.

I lose: tomorrow/today.

I never: say never. Hardeehar.

I always: over-analise the sentence 'Never say never' and so

I confuse: myself.

I listen: as well as I hear. XD

I can usually be found: in my room.

I am scared: of a lot of things. Who isn't?

I need: a machine that churns out great speeches automatically.

I am happy about: the 2 week holiday in 2 days.

I imagine: I better go and finish that speech now... :P

2 comments:

Esther said...

Haha.. good one. Interesting, but I wouldn't do it. Looks like a lot of thought needs to be put in, and frankly, I'm not in the mood. Entertaining though, thanks for wringing your brain to come up with the answers. :)

SYmPLiMe said...

aww...
huey fern, thats so sweet of you..
i spent most of my time reading our fellow frens' blogs..
and i seriously am feeling like crying!!!