Thursday, August 27, 2009

Tag: 36 things I have come to realize

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . . is perfectly fine the way it is.

2. I’ve come to realize that work. . . can be fun and a nightmare at the same time.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m on the road. . . I get pretty nervous. :P

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . to start revising consistently for SPM. *snort*

5. I’ve come that realize that I have lost. . . I agree with the one who tagged me. Too many marbles.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . . people prefer being carbon copies of others than original copies of themselves.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . I would be in biiiiiiiiig trouble.

8. I’ve come to realize that money. . . is something I save very well... until today. XD

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . . are just wired that way.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . . be an OCD donkey.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . . is one awesome bloke. Well... I've always known that... -awwwwww-

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom. . . is my best friend who is not imaginary (see previous tag). XD

13. I’ve come to realize that my cell phone. . . wait, isn't this a repeat question? Uh. Is acting weird, but nothing serious.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . the holidays are zooming past so fast, it's not fair.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . Bill Watterson never allowed Calvin and Hobbes to be merchandised, otherwise there will be Hobbes stuffed toys every where. I know I'd want one.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . why tags are pretty pointless, and yet so fun to do.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . . is someone I haven't played Scrabble with for a very long time.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Myspace. . . I only do so to check out Ceesau's page.

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . . was the first time this holidays I actually went out to the mall. Or anywhere other than tuition for that matter.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . . Youtube just isn't cooperating. I'm switching to photobucket to see if it's Youtubes fault, the internet's, or my music video...

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . . is another tuition day and I haven't finished my homework yet. And don't intend to tonight...

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . . extend this holiday.

23. I’ve come to realize that the person mostly likely to repost this is. . . anyone. It's the holidays, so it's fair game.

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . . is too short to get all philosophical about life.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . . is another step closer to the end of the holidays.

26. I’ve realized the best music to listen to when I am upset. . . is 'Smile' by Uncle Kracker. Even better, watch the DL video I painstakingly built around it. XD

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . . are pretty awesome. Most of the time. XD

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . . was full of surprises.

29. I’ve come to realize that my exes. . . my what?

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . . seek professional help about my infatuation with CSI NY... But whenever I think about that, I just pop in a CSI NY DVD and the thought goes away.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . . rainy days curled in bed with a good book. Who doesn't? (HAH! Got ya! Bet you thought I was gonna say something CSI NY related. XD)

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . . a lot of things.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . . is in the past.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . . are not my thing.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . . of watching horror movies. Because I'd get so totally terrified afterwards. :P

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . . is nothing to complain about so far. :)


Youtube is not cooperating. I give up. Arggh. :P

1 comment:

Tysle said...

OCD donkey? *weeps*

We're OCD and work donkeys as well I guess. Haha