Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wow... it's been four months already.

Some days I'm happy,
Some days I'm sad,
Some days I feel inspired and on top of the world,
Some days I just want to crawl under the blankets and hide,
Some days I actually feel enthusiastic about studying,
Most days I'm not. Har har haaaarr...
*Ahem*
Some days I finish all my homework and more on time,
Some days I watch 2 hours of TV and don't do any work at all,
Some days I keep questioning where I'm headed next,
Some days I just go with the flow,
Some days are bad days,
Some days are good days,
Some days I miss the old days,
Some days I wish the days will fly by,

But whatever the day,
I'm always grateful anyway,
Because He is always there,
Everyday of my life.

:)

3 comments:

Esther said...

WHOA. I'm so chun.. 3 mintues after you post, I decide it's time to post "DEAD BLOG ALERT" in here. I go over to your blog, and TADAA! new blog post. REVIVAL!

Fern said...

Ahahahahaa... wheeee! Nice!! ;)

Tysle said...

*Pat, pat, pat*

Yes, GOD IS EVER PRESENT FOR US. :D

*hugs*